Pioneering WLAN technologies from UniFi
UniFi develops high-performance technology in the network, access point and camera environment. The focus is on delivering high-performance components that are easy to install and convenient to manage.
Ubiquiti UniFi is a modular (WLAN) network system for professional use. No matter whether micro - catering trade, catering trade with terrace business or hotel trade. UniFi installations can be found in many places due to their scalability and easy administration. A UniFi installation consists of several core components and can be adapted to individual requirements via access points and switches - depending on the expansion level, even surveillance cameras and an access system can be integrated.
UniFi convinces with its easy installation and our central management for all our customers.
- UniFi Security Gateway: The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway connects to the Internet, acts as a router with an integrated firewall, and allows management and control of network traffic in conjunction with the UniFi Controller. Also available as standalone hardware, the corresponding functionality is part of the Dream Machine.
- UniFi Switch: A switch is used to expand a UniFi system. Among other things, wired end devices are connected here via Gigabit Ethernet, but access points can also be connected directly here. The Dream Machine has four 1 Gigabit Ethernet sockets.
- UniFi Access Point: The UniFi Access Points are the WLAN access nodes of the system. Various models are available including upcoming options for WiFi 6. The AP integrated in the Dream Machine operates according to dual band 802.11ac 4×4 Wave 2 and can provide stable and fast coverage for a large number of clients.
- UniFi Controller and Cloud Key: The controller is the central software component through which a UniFi system is set up and managed.
- UniFi Mesh: A unique application from UniFi to place access points at locations without having to install a network cable.